Local copy of Zyprexa documents
Interesting documents about Zyprexa side-effects (also related – partially – to use of other atypical neuroleptic (5-HT2A blockers) drugs). But in practice Zyprexa is a “safe” placebo drug (very little life-threatening side-effects).
These documents are originally from http://www.zyprexalitigationdocuments.com/ site and elsewhere.
Possible rare side-effects listed in these documents (in healthy test individuals):
- psoriasis, gingivitis (inflammatory/autoimmune problems) [h1 histamine, 5-ht2a serotonin receptors]
- dyspepsia (excess stomach acidity?) [m1 receptors, histamine receptors, 5-HT2A are immune suppressants]
- pneumonia (autoimmune related)
- pancreatitis (autoimmune, guts related)
- high blood sugar (m3 receptor blockade and histaminergic high-insulin?) [also serotonin 5-HT2A receptors and histamine blocking and adiponectin], weight gain (metabolic/respitatory) acidosis
- postural hypotension and high standing bpm leading to heart attack
For more documents, go here: